Search the forum,

Discuss Still looking! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheCockneyScot

Hi all,

Still looking for a reputable company to take me under as their apprentice in the East London area, if anybody has contacts within the area or you are in the area yourself willing to give an apprentice a chance I would be very interested in hearing from you.

I've been looking for just over a year now, have secured a few voluntary placements and have been messed around a bit but I'm going to stick it through, as I believe I will get there in the end and plumbing is something I gave up a lot for so I am not going to leave it behind.

Any help in advance will be greatly appreciated, even a bit of advice.

Cheers lads/ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Still looking! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a fully qualified emergency gas engineer (working on external aspects i.e. services and mains) for a Gas distribution transporter. I currently hold a few domestic qualifications (I have renewed these from my time working as a First Call Op for the same...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock