Search the forum,

Discuss Still looking for work/apprenticeship (Kent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is Jack I am 18 years old, I'm around 7 weeks away from finishing my level 2 diploma and in order to continue my course this September I need some sort of work placement.

I'm very punctual and polite, easy to get along with and able to work alone or as a team, I've also worked with plumbers before so I understand the work and level of expectancy in work. I've assisted in boiler installations, kitchens, bathrooms from 1st fix, other appliances and general maintenance.

I currently attend college Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but as I said I only have 7 weeks left of this course, but I'm sure my tutor would allow me days off if I had a work placement as I'm all up to date with my exams and practical work.

I do work on Saturdays as a labourer at my Step Fathers timber yard, but I've been looking for an apprenticeship for the past year.

I will also be driving by the end of the week so I will be able to drive to and from work.

I'd like to be given an apprenticeship because I feel that I learn more hands on rather than on paper, but I'm capable of both, it just feels easier to practically do something.

Please PM me if you have any questions,
Thanks.

Hi Jack and welcome.....a ukpf member from Kent was looking for somebody like you for work maybe leading to an apprentiship.....send him a pm asap......send it to plumb_know ....let us know how you get on ...best of luck Turnpin:welcome:

Where abouts are you based in Kent Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Still looking for work/apprenticeship (Kent) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock