Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Still looking for work/apprenticeship (Kent) in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Jack Mckeown

Jack Mckeown New Member

My name is Jack I am 18 years old, I'm around 7 weeks away from finishing my level 2 diploma and in order to continue my course this September I need some sort of work placement.

I'm very punctual and polite, easy to get along with and able to work alone or as a team, I've also worked with plumbers before so I understand the work and level of expectancy in work. I've assisted in boiler installations, kitchens, bathrooms from 1st fix, other appliances and general maintenance.

I currently attend college Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but as I said I only have 7 weeks left of this course, but I'm sure my tutor would allow me days off if I had a work placement as I'm all up to date with my exams and practical work.

I do work on Saturdays as a labourer at my Step Fathers timber yard, but I've been looking for an apprenticeship for the past year.

I will also be driving by the end of the week so I will be able to drive to and from work.

I'd like to be given an apprenticeship because I feel that I learn more hands on rather than on paper, but I'm capable of both, it just feels easier to practically do something.

Please PM me if you have any questions,
    Thanks.

2. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Hi Jack and welcome...a ukpf member from Kent was looking for somebody like you for work maybe leading to an apprentiship...send him a pm asap....send it to plumb_know ..let us know how you get on ...best of luck Turnpin:welcome:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jack Mckeown

Jack Mckeown New Member

Okay thanks, I did pm him last night, just waiting for a reply.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alpha man

Alpha man GSR

Where abouts are you based in Kent Jack?

5. Jack Mckeown

Jack Mckeown New Member

Thanet, but will be driving Friday/Saturday.