Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Sticky and Important Threads for the Plumbing Forum Category in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan

Dan Admin

The sticky threads were getting a bit heavy in our main plumbing forum category so I thought I'd create one single sticky thread and link to them all from this to tidy the place up a bit.

• Like Like x 4