Search the forum,

Discuss Started today with a double calf strain and severe hayfever. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Walking like a loon because I can't straighten my legs whilst dribbling from my nose is a good look.

Then I literally stabbed myself in the hand with a bradle. Went in about half an inch.

Feeeeeeeeeeeling grrrrrrrrrrrreat!

I'd stay away from power tools for a couple of days mate! How did you manage to strain both calves??

Rest
Ice
Compress
Elevate

Avoid ibuprofen for a couple of days. Avoid alcohol. Avoid heat and dont massage the calfs.

Did one last year on holiday playing beach volleyball. Took about 4 weeks to get somewhere near with it.

I'd stay away from power tools for a couple of days mate! How did you manage to strain both calves??

Doing calf raises in the gym. Something I've done hundreds of times before and received no warning signs while doing them this time. But I'd not been to the gym in about a month so that's the only factor I can think of. Walking while not straightening your legs is possible but you don't half look like a berk.

Self imposed injuries, whilst attending a gym, will receive no sympathy from me.

Although, if you said you lugged a boiler up 3 flights of stairs, plus all the equipment necessary to install it, and then lugged the old one down 3 flights of stairs....

I would sympathise.

I guess I'll have soldier on sans the comfort of your voluptuous bossom to weep gently into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Started today with a double calf strain and severe hayfever. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock