Search the forum,

Discuss stanley tote and trays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zackb

are stanley tote trays any good? thinking of getting one because itll save time taking all the tools out of my bag to look for something like a rad spanner

if you mean the ones with external pocks then no, the pockets fail in 4 weeks on average.

bought the rolling workshop from b&q....good and handy . ÂŁ43 as its discontinued.
to be replaced by a fatmax version at ÂŁ70 ( they are both the same???? ).
handy as you can use it all or take top box of for hand tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stanley tote and trays in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and the other seems to be near waste tray, there is a slight hairline crack in shower tray near waste . This happens when I leave the shower head near the...
Replies
Views
Void under shower former My recently installed solid resin shower tray / wet room former has around 4mm flex across a dinner plate sized area in the middle. It's on a concrete base that was unevenly screeded over. The gap will likely be under 10mm. It has not yet been tanked or tiled but would...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then taking a shower, i noticed that the water was collecting at the edges and not dispersing away after a period of time. Now this tray was a replacement...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock