Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find there! I got these exact organisers about 3 years ago for £4.38 + VAT. I was only going to buy one but they were such a good price I ended up buying 6 and sold 2 on at £10. That was through Kent Blaxill.

Got one a couple of weeks ago. I use it just now for keeping pipe clips in it.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/organisers/Stanley-Sortmaster-Organiser-11247877"]Stanley Sortmaster Organiser, 1-94-745[/DLMURL]

Screwfix have stopped listing them, but they had a load in store by me friday (are B&Q and Screwfix the same company?) They are well made, the clasps are a bit pants, but it locks in the middle anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same company.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones
Are you sure? The manufacturers numbers are the same (1-94-745).

I have four. Not bad for carrying screws and clips and I have one full of end feed fittings. I don't trust the one filled with compression fittings, keep thinking the lock is going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock