Currently reading:
Sponsored thread - cheap boilers and free kinky sex

Discuss Sponsored thread - cheap boilers and free kinky sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

As part of developing our ecommerce system, we need to road-test some a carrier. We already have lots of experience of sending small parcels and pallet loads, but we need to test the service we will be using for large parcels in the 30kg - 60kg category.

The best way to test anything is with real customers, or as we like to call them - guineapigs. :)

So as a test offer, we have the following cheap boiler deals for plumbers arms members who are prepared to help us test the delivery mechanisms.

Delivery on this offer will be by TNT, and will be free to UK mainland, excluding highlands, islands and Northern Ireland.

ForumOfferFeb13.jpg
To order, just PM me a name and a telephone number, and one of our sales team will call (in business hours) to take the order, credit card details, delivery address etc. Once its delivered, you will get another call to ask about the condition it was in, how helpful the carrier was etc.

Existing customers - sorry, this offer is not available over the counter, or by telephoning your branch. You can take advantage of it, but only by PMing me, and having delivery by carrier.

BTW - I lied about the free kinky sex. Our kinky sex is very expensive. Sorry about that. :)

Ray

Ray your killing me I need to put a boiler in at my house but was going to wait a month as I spent all my money on carpet now I'm kicking myself at those prices!! Devastated!

It's a thought but I really need to keep the credit card for emergencies I'll just have to wait sabotage TNT then when you have to trial a new carrier I'll get one then

No Northern Ireland. No free kinky sex.

You remember I said I liked you Ray...............

How about you test the returns service at the same time. You send me a free boiler and I promise to send it back ;-)

probably not good for boilers ray but my local indepenent merchant does a lot of small stuff on ebay etc and he is using some deal through amazon where you send them bulk and they deliver it all thikn it was 1.50 an item to anywhere but not sure up to what size/weight might be worth you looking into it

No Northern Ireland. No free kinky sex.

You remember I said I liked you Ray...............

Nothing commercial on offer Croppie, so didn't think you would be interested.

Seriously, TNT look like a good bet for everything on the mainland. They aren't the cheapest, but they do a lot of things that other carriers arent interested in, and our own warehouse guys reckon they are one of the best carriers who deliver to us. On the downside, for NI they surcharge £20 plus 24p per kilo. Add in the base delivery cost, the cost of processing a credit card transaction and thats all the margin in a boiler gone. :(

probably not good for boilers ray but my local indepenent merchant does a lot of small stuff on ebay etc and he is using some deal through amazon where you send them bulk and they deliver it all thikn it was 1.50 an item to anywhere but not sure up to what size/weight might be worth you looking into it

Thanks Steve. Once we reach a certain volume, we can put one of our lorries directly into one of the carriers hubs, which reduces cost and give a much later cut-off time. It also reduces the number of times an item is handled by someone who doesn't care how rough they are. This game is all about volume - we discovered that when we started delivering palletised loads. A single pallet is quite expensive, but once you reach a full trailer every day, they just drop an empty trailer and pick up the full one - with a big cost reduction.

Well since you are excluding Croppie and me, I won't tell you about TNT and deliveries from Italy :death:

ray i used to do alto of online couriers , dpd fedex and tnt are the best call them up there rep will come out and give you a cracking deal, tnt was who we dealt with mostly but city link matched everything and started taking longer items hope that helps

ray i used to do alto of online couriers , dpd fedex and tnt are the best call them up there rep will come out and give you a cracking deal, tnt was who we dealt with mostly but city link matched everything and started taking longer items hope that helps

Thanks smt. I seem to have spent half my life recently talking to carrier firms. Some of the very cheap ones didn't instill much confidence tbh. I got all excited when Citylink took a unit just across the road from us, but it turned out to just be Xmas overspill, and they disappeared again last month.

I wouldn't get excited about city link ever, hopeless in my experience, DPD and fed ex seem about the best this way, or at least the least worst!

My experience with has only ever been bad. My PC was due to be delivered by them and we received an e-mail stating that it would be delivered on a certain day and that there should be someone in to accept delivery. My father house sat in the morning until Sharon got home from work and she hung about all afternoon but no show. I got nowhere with phoning or e-mailing them and eventually ten days later w got a card through the door saying that they had tried to deliver it but there was no one in. Of course there was no one in it was due to be delivered ten days earlier.

My experience with has only ever been bad. My PC was due to be delivered by them and we received an e-mail stating that it would be delivered on a certain day and that there should be someone in to accept delivery. My father house sat in the morning until Sharon got home from work and she hung about all afternoon but no show. I got nowhere with phoning or e-mailing them and eventually ten days later w got a card through the door saying that they had tried to deliver it but there was no one in. Of course there was no one in it was due to be delivered ten days earlier.

Is that Citylink or TNT Mike?

Great offer Ray. I'd like to order a Pro24 but won't be in a position to do so for a week or so. Will this offer still be running then?

Great offer Ray. I'd like to order a Pro24 but won't be in a position to do so for a week or so. Will this offer still be running then?

Dunno Howsie.

Its guaranteed until 28th, but thats only next thursday. If we get enough by then for a fair test of the carrier, that'll be the end of it. If we are struggling for numbers, we might run it on for a while. On the other hand, our normal price is only £20 higher on the Pro 24, and thats guaranteed until April 30th, despite the Vaillant increase on March 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - cheap boilers and free kinky sex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock