Search the forum,

Discuss Spirit level in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a fatmax kinda guy , ( like stabila aswell),,, i know this is a month old

i love my stanley fat max level, but if you are looking for a cheap level that will get plenty of stick on site i recommend the clarke ones from machine mart. i only replaced mine after 5 years because a tin of white gloss fell open in back of van and completely covered it and i couldnt be arsed cleaning it all off

I have a stabila that is older than my boy (his26) its fell off the roof more times than I can remember and is still as accurate but the best part I only paid ÂŁ4.99 for it some numpty at merchants put them in the wrong bin I actually bought two but the other got nicked..brum

good level will last a life time but to be honest i would go for cheap and cheerfull they get thrown around in the van dropped on jobs and were not looking for accuracy a steel fixer or builder needs

two sets of levels,
Nice stabila set kept in there bags
And cheaper set for getting wrecked

Something I wouldn't skimp on is a good level with lifetime guaranty

Builder on site had the stabila R type levels very nice will be looking into them
soon

The window sills are that far out round here its easier to measure four inches down from that and just put the rads on. At least then they look level :teeth_smile:

yeah the magnetic one,it does the job and good for most things ive used it for even concreting

We've a local hardware store who buy up bankrupt stock etc they are selling stabila scaffolders boat level magnetic in leather belt sheath for twelve pounds inc vat how's that for a bargain..brum

Dont buy faithfull ones, they are anything but! The bubbles are only held in by 2 little screws and a few little whacks and they go out. Both mine now read different so ****ssssssed :(

Stabila every time for me, feel with tools you get what you pay for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirit level in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock