Search the forum,

Discuss South Yorkshire -heating engineer to fit heating system inc underfloor and rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harrylime

I need a heating engineer to provide a quote for ftting a new boiler, rads and underfloor heating to renovation project and extension. Old system completely removed. Currently likely to go for Remaha boiler. Please contact me on [email protected] in the first instance.

South Yorkshire - heating engineer/plumber wanted to give quote for complete new heating system in renovation project / loft conversion / extension. All original heating system has been ripped out. Looking at rads in original house and upstairs; with underfloor heating in sizeable extension. Don't like plumbers who push their own favoured boiler so that they can meet targets for a golfing trip to Portugal etc.- prefer to make my own decisions thanks ( although genuine advice is always appreciated). Currently favour Broag Remeha boilers.
Work is close to being ready for first fix plumbing and electrics. fair price wanted - first class tradespeople only please.

thanks for your lead offer.
all interested parties please contact direct.

Posts merged together...

please email the OP to enquire about this job offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to South Yorkshire -heating engineer to fit heating system inc underfloor and rads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock