Search the forum,

Discuss South West Peninsula Training Limited based in somerset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lambchop

Just finished my changeover from Domestic to Commercial Gas with this company. A massive thumbs up, they were recommended by a very experienced gsr and did not fail to live up to expectations. Im glad I made the effort and drove out of town for them.

Every module is broken down price wise so you can tailor your qualifications to what suits you, nothing was to much trouble for them, me changing course dates at short notice, fragmented training programmes that had to fit round my work schedules. I had a training day and I even had one to one tution. It was very late Friday and he was happy to go over again an issue I had instead of pushing me out of the door....!

Facilities were great, food v good and the staff fab, they had a soh at what obviously can be a stressful time when youre doing exams! The owner/boss man took care of this self employed newbie in the commercial world and it was very much appreciated. Will be booking future courses with them definately. Has given me a great start, which Im going to keep going with constant revision, get myself on some manufaturers courses and naturally listen to some of the old sweats on here! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to South West Peninsula Training Limited based in somerset in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock