Search the forum,

Discuss south-east plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Any one looking for a hand on jobs?
im based in Kent and willing to travel I may be a trainee but I have past plumbing experience.
i have other skills such as tiling plastering painting and flooring.
and I'd like to think I'd be a asset to any one willing to take there time to show/train me the wright way of things.
im 24 cscs red first aid own tools and I'm just trying to find the right path in the plumbing world.
so I'm a grown up not a school leaver or wet behind the ears.
with my other skills I'm willing to offer for free I think I'd make you a good work buddy.

Soo who is on site or starting an install then????

I TRIED APPLYING FOR PLUMBING JOBS BUT SEEMS ALL PLUMBERS/COMPANIES IN THE PLUMBING SECTOR ARE NOT INTERESTED???????

Of the 50 applications I made not a single company responded?
Looks like a closed shop. To think my trainer told me I will be able to earn over £70,000 and I am now up to my ears in debt, loans to repay and no one wants to take me urn?
Peeps are qwick to blame youths of 2day but are not interested or prepared to take them urn and give them a chance in life.

so sad

The fault lays with the people telling you the industry needs more plumbers and that we're earning 70k/yr.

The industry is in a downturn as is the building industry as a whole. Guy's are earning enough to keep themselves afloat but not employ a trainee as well.

Keep applying, something could turn up.

Lol would you give a bloke a chance who calls himself 'village idiot' lol... Some people just dont think do they...

you see what i mean? kicking a blokes while he is dawn on his lock. WHY??? you are meant to sympathise with peeps who are out of lock, not put them dawn. you can see why us young uns are having difficulty getting urn the laddah.

you should be ashamed of urself

you see what i mean? kicking a blokes while he is dawn on his lock. WHY??? you are meant to sympathise with peeps who are out of lock, not put them dawn. you can see why us young uns are having difficulty getting urn the laddah.

No, the government should be ashamed of themselves. Education has failed a lot of you unfortunately. And being sold these pipe dreams of 70 grand a year is unfair and greedy. But surely you did the research? You asked on places like this how the work situation is out there? We are always brutally honest on here but when people don't like the answer they are given they ignore it.

Lol would you give a bloke a chance who calls himself 'village idiot' lol... Some people just dont think do they...

you got to be in it to win it....
im not after top doller just training will make me a happy buy 70k a year right only a mug listens to that

Naa im not ashamed.. What makes you think im old? I still class myself a 'young urnn' aswell as other members of this forum.
If you start speaking proper english then others will understand the words your trying to say

Lock - luck
Dawn - down
Urn - On
Laddah - ladder

Kids these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Naa im not ashamed.. What makes you think im old? I still class myself a 'young urnn' aswell as other members of this forum.
If you start speaking proper english then others will understand the words your trying to say

Lock - luck
Dawn - down
Urn - On
Laddah - ladder

Kids these days...

one more abuse from you, and I'll tell my mom.
you have no right to call me stoohpid. WHY???
there is nothing wrung wiv my spellings. dat is just haw we communicate amoungst ourselves by text and all.

why can you all not be like croppie? friendly and helpful.
he is the only one who has asked that i keep trying

Last edited:
Vi you will not go far down the river with such a attitude , "you are getting wet before getting on the boat for a long ride "

This has to be a wind up.... Im not commenting any more... Either this lad doesnt have a clue whats going on and has no chance in life or its a hoax

SP was aiming that at APPlumbing..

I want everyone to calm it down on this thread. We all started once. Wasn't easy then. Even less easy now.

Be honest with the guy and leave the abuse for in the Arms and the off topic thread.

of course it's a wind up. every wind up i've ever read has been obvious from the first post. you guys are just too nice and trusting.

one more abuse from you, and I'll tell my mom.
you have no right to call me stoohpid. WHY???
there is nothing wrung wiv my spellings. dat is just haw we communicate amoungst ourselves by text and all.

why can you all not be like croppie? friendly and helpful.
he is the only one who has asked that i keep trying
You have answered your own question buddy, you are not talking to your mates now you are talking to people who don`t want to hear "lazy" english

Out of interest..... How old are you?

Hoax, I reckon. The spelling mistakes are not authentic...

you are minding your business, having fun after a hard days work, then peeps like masood have to come and spoil the party?
now i see why he is having a hard time with bianca's mom in that soap, eastended.

I just find it funny that a kid who is ''wet behind the ears'', comes on here to ask for help, then tells me to 'do one'? Interesting, very interesting.

Seeing as I am getting wet before I even get on the boat and venture into the river, and: ''I will not get far with this attitude'', well, I rest my case.

Why do you think I am always here in this forum, from sunrise to sunset, asking for help and for jobs to see me along? That is obviously because I have no job to go to, obvious, innit???

I should : Dig My Own Grave, as Gas work is dangerous. Really? I had no idea. Please enlighten me some more.

Guess what Super Plumb (BTW, I find it strange that a so call super plumber is urn hear asking for peeps who needs a 'hand'?), I fit THREE to FOUR boilers a month. One to two bathrooms or shower cubicle, tray etc in a month. I could do more if I wanted to, but choose to take life ''at a stroll''. FYI, I turn down jobs as I make it a rule not to over book myself. Just assume that I charge £2,000 on average on a boiler change. How much do you think that comes to in a month? Bear in mind that I charge top dollar (I can easily afford to do that as I am ''overbooked'' and use it as a means to ensure I only get customers who are willing to pay. Well, Super plumb, how much do you think that works out in a year???

As for the majority of you lot, you need to borrow a leaf from croppie. That is the attitude of a true tradesman. Willing to give advice, encouragement and help. As he has rightly pointed out, we all started from scratch at some point. Why take the ''high ground'' and tell every body else to keep away as times are hard?

Keep calling me a fool. I am a fool, we are all agreed on that, but guess what? I will keep trying. Any one gets a jobs, please, please? I'll do anything, make tea, carry tools, you name it. HELP, HELP. Do one. you gotta laff.

you are minding your business, having fun after a hard days work, then peeps like masood have to come and spoil the party?
now i see why he is having a hard time with bianca's mom in that soap, eastended.

I just find it funny that a kid who is ''wet behind the ears'', comes on here to ask for help, then tells me to 'do one'? Interesting, very interesting.

Seeing as I am getting wet before I even get on the boat and venture into the river, and: ''I will not get far with this attitude'', well, I rest my case.

Why do you think I am always here in this forum, from sunrise to sunset, asking for help and for jobs to see me along? That is obviously because I have no job to go to, obvious, innit???

I should : Dig My Own Grave, as Gas work is dangerous. Really? I had no idea. Please enlighten me some more.

Guess what Super Plumb (BTW, I find it strange that a so call super plumber is urn hear asking for peeps who needs a 'hand'?), I fit THREE to FOUR boilers a month. One to two bathrooms or shower cubicle, tray etc in a month. I could do more if I wanted to, but choose to take life ''at a stroll''. FYI, I turn down jobs as I make it a rule not to over book myself. Just assume that I charge £2,000 on average on a boiler change. How much do you think that comes to in a month? Bear in mind that I charge top dollar (I can easily afford to do that as I am ''overbooked'' and use it as a means to ensure I only get customers who are willing to pay. Well, Super plumb, how much do you think that works out in a year???

As for the majority of you lot, you need to borrow a leaf from croppie. That is the attitude of a true tradesman. Willing to give advice, encouragement and help. As he has rightly pointed out, we all started from scratch at some point. Why take the ''high ground'' and tell every body else to keep away as times are hard?

Keep calling me a fool. I am a fool, we are all agreed on that, but guess what? I will keep trying. Any one gets a jobs, please, please? I'll do anything, make tea, carry tools, you name it. HELP, HELP. Do one. you gotta laff.

Weirdest post ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to south-east plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock