Search the forum,
  • Thread starter supper plumb
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2K

Discuss south-east grafter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

Any one looking for a hand on jobs?
im based in Kent and willing to travel I may be a trainee but I have past plumbing experience.
i have other skills such as tiling plastering painting and flooring.
and I'd like to think I'd be a asset to any one willing to take there time to show/train me the wright way of things.
im 24 cscs red first aid own tools and I'm just trying to find the right path in the plumbing world.
so I'm a grown up not a school leaver or wet behind the ears.
with my other skills I'm willing to offer for free I think I'd make you a good work buddy.

Soo who is on site or starting an install then????

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck.
We don't need anyone at the moment but things change.
Do you have your own vehicle?
Do you drive - (which means have a driving licence? We once took on someone who said they could drive - turned out they were banned!!!)
Where are you in Kent - approx?

Deb

Hi mrs tara plumbi Im in maidstone No sorry i don't drive but can get all over the place by train etc.
Im cscs think my first aid has run out.
iv got plenty of hands on experience over the years from leaving school as you can see iv got plenty of other skills to keep things moving on..

thanks agen mrstara plumbi hope to work along side you guys and girls soon

Come on peeps you must need a hand on them big jobs you got on?
all them jobs your booked in for now its getting cold!!!
Im free to work. all over the south-east

Last edited by a moderator:
If you havent got your driving licence id get that sorted asap. That will help no end.

my mates a house basher and thers lots of work where he is around Bexley, you need wheels though fella, get them and the worlds your oyster

Come on guys im sitting at home going mad got couple of smallish jobs lined up but thats it any one need a hand???

i think your starting to play hard to get ill start sending you flowers soon

As said mate you really need to be able to drive
Don't think I have ever seem a plumber that can't drive

i am working plumbing part time as a trainee plumbers along side my main job plastering with my mate who drives so haven't needed to get a motor as of yet.
but asking my mate when im not working with him plastering to take me to work is a bit of a pee take!
im looking into driving test etc so im on my own as i want to branch away for platering if i see anther bag of skim ill cut my wrists

I know loads of guys that jump on the train into london on a daily basis with there hand tools.
from plasterers dryliners bricklayers plumbers tilers

even me and my mate have turned up first day in the van unloaded then took the train into london each day.

Im not saying its easy taking your hand tools on the train but its cheaper and can be better on time keeping if the motorway is rammed

Depends if your on a big site then defo train or plane opposed to automobile. But se jobbing plumber or domestic u would be ruined in a week!

i know some one who turned up on a HA work with a push bike and a little trolley/trailer with the tools .....what a joker he was

note to super Plumber , if you want to go on the train then you need to be looking to be employed by a huge company , we most plumbers here are one or two man business and we are all over the place all the time just like Si mention before me

i know mate its part of my plans to get a van but for now only job to job with a plumbers thats willing to pick me up from the station then happy days for now i am looking for a local guys to take me on!!! but i know traveling will be a pain till i get my wheels

Try a few agencies, work is starting to pick up with them at this time in London

In the last couple of weeks, most of the South East has gone manic.

Supper Plumb - if you want to put up a "work wanted" notice in our branch in Maidstone, wander in there and introduce yourself to Graham.

In the last couple of weeks, most of the South East has gone manic.

Supper Plumb - if you want to put up a "work wanted" notice in our branch in Maidstone, wander in there and introduce yourself to Graham.

Thanks buddy never been there before ill have to pop in and see the guys and ask thanks agen buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to south-east grafter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and Heating course. I then went on to work for a small company domestically as an apprentice for 3 years which was good, really enjoyed and I learned a lot...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
G
Hi all, I'm currently looking for someone to take me on as an improver/mate. I currently hold a years experience in plumbing from starting out on a building sites with a small firm first fixing and mostly second fixing until completion. unfortunately they had run out of work to keep me on. I...
Replies
Views
D
Hi my name is David. I'm 29 years old. I live in South West London. I spent 2 years doing my City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 of the 6128 Plumbing and Heating course. I then went on to work for a small company domestically as an apprentice for 3 years which was good, really enjoyed and I learned a lot...
Replies
Views
Davidade
D
I have a small plumbing company based in south east London/Surreyand I am looking to take on another member of staff on a self-employed basis.You would be working alongside me and one other. The work will be site work doing new buildsand working in domestic houses. All applicants should have...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock