Search the forum,

Discuss South Cheshire College, Crewe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whl4852

Hi all, I'm currently on the city and guilds 6035-02 plumbing at the above college. I paid around £725.00. Excellent facility, two and a halts days a week, tutor is a brilliant bloke called Nigel Owen, did a night course in plumbing with him 6 months prior to starting full time. Would recommend it to anyone, and the time flies so quickly, good mix of theory and practical, the man has the patience of a saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to South Cheshire College, Crewe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I really hope you can help me. I'm 26 now and live in London, I've been doing a bit of career hopping since leaving school at 16 in 2011. The first thing I done after secondary school was gain my Domestic Plumbing and Heating City and Guilds Level 2 and then 3 at college. However...
Replies
Views
H
I'm a 31 yr old male 3 weeks into the level 2 City and Guilds certificate course. I trained as a Nurse in late teens and practiced until my mid twenties at which point I became an accountant/bookkeeper and have been slowly dying in front of a computer screen ever since. Recently decided to...
Replies
Views
P
My name is Brett and I am desperate to get some plumbing experience before my college Level 3 ends in June 2015. I am willing to do any odd jobs, small jobs , big jobs you might have coming up. I also have my own Van and am building up my plumbing tool's kit. I am originally from South...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys OK I guess I am one of millions on here looking for an opening into the world of heating & plumbing I came into plumbing finally in 2011 after doing a City & Guilds Level 2 plumbing course at Central Sussex College. I was lucky enough to get some good work experience with a qualified...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock