Search the forum,

Discuss Something to cheer you up on a school night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no 16 reminds me of croppie :D

/www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000799743
These I found funny as well
If you go on to this link, search for the Veet hair removal cream reviews
Had me in tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Something to cheer you up on a school night in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hi, Newbie here so feel free to teach me the etiquette of this place, and apologies for the lengthy opening post. The boiler started locking out on Friday after a long period of faultless running, there was a bit of gunk on the back of the (newish) nozzle (Danfoss Nozzle 0.65 x 80 EH) ...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So something may be slightly different to the usual posts and looking for some advise or whether anyone has been in a similar predicament and how have you overcome it. I’m a wife of a heating engineer - who has recently started out full time (2 years ago self employed 15 years...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his wife and his 6 year-old daughter now live). It then joins our soil pipe and goes on to the main sewer. They are both 3-storey 5-bedroomed terraced...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I live in elderly sheltered property and have nothing but trouble with thermostat. I’m a bit confused. When i put it on 19 degrees intuitively i would say that when it reaches 19 it would turn off the boiler. But it goes to 20 before the boiler switches off. You now have to wait for it to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock