Search the forum,

Discuss Some Radiators NOT Working, WHY??? HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
We have a baxi 105e, which came up with a 'fan fault', so after changing the fan, the air pressure switch, the pressure gauge and the diverter valve, it finally came down to having to change the PCB board.
When the boiler now comes on the CH temp indicator goes quickly to the top of the scale and then the boiler switches off, also there only a couple of rads getting hot, at the moment it is one of the 3 upstairs, if I 'bleed' the rads this may change to 2 small rads downstairs, leaving the 2 large ones downstairs cold, although the 'hot water' is getting to the temp valve side of the rad(below the bleed point) but not going any further. The hot water seems ok, can be a little low on pressure at times, but gets hot in line with the boiler setting.
Any help with regards to this strange radiator problem would be greatly appreciated as I would like to get back to a warm house. many thanks. Paul

Did you change the parts ? Only ask as it will help us just incase you've fitted them in the wrong order / not calibrated them

Did you change the parts ? Only ask as it will help us just incase you've fitted them in the wrong order / not calibrated them

Yes, I fitted the parts, as I said hot water is fine but not all of the rads are getting hot, although the hot water is getting to the connection at the bottom of the rads, where the thermo valve is fitted, fully open.

Only gas safe registered people allowed to touch a boiler

As far as I am aware the 'plumbing side' of the boiler does NOT need to have a corgi registered technician, only the 'GAS' side of the boiler needs this.
If you dont want to offer information to help, then why register yourself on this type of site???

As far as I am aware the 'plumbing side' of the boiler does NOT need to have a corgi registered technician, only the 'GAS' side of the boiler needs this.
If you dont want to offer information to help, then why register yourself on this type of site???

"air pressure switch and Pcb" is apart of the gas side

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some Radiators NOT Working, WHY??? HELP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock