Search the forum,

Discuss So How Many New Posts Are Lacking In Factitous Content. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacking/backtracking/misrepresented and actually quite annoying. Think I have got annoyed with a few this week. Where are they coming from?

Lacking/backtracking/misrepresented and actually quite annoying. Think I have got annoyed with a few this week. Where are they coming from?

They cannot be called malicious posts, - like links to cause damage, so they must be for an attempt to fake from a forum member, or members.

I thought it was Holland and Barrett and not the Ruskies.

Thought the idea was to keep us continued in the thread.

If it bothers you all that much chaps ignore them these posts may well turn out to be false but our replys are certainly not, we are all proffesionals doing the job day to day so the advice we give is useful not just to the op wether they are true or false ? But our other members read them and the advice we give is with out doubt useful to them i am selective on which posts i reply to as we all know our free time is limited but its good to keep up with you all and whats going on out there . The more annoying posts are these health and food suppliments witch seem to beat all the security checks Dan puts in place . Regards kop.

My two cents,

I probably miss most of the post due to then being deleted before I get on.
But in say that, there's not a great deal going on on the site.
I get on around this time and most times there are only 4 or 5 updated posts.
I'm selective with what I reply to and honestly read what I think is of note, other than that - the site is fairly quiet.

Putting the poll question into the Arms has now hidden from most members the embarrassment about fake posts.
Not democratic and reminds me of North Korea methods. o_O

:D Totally different than North Korea

:D Totally different than North Korea

Well information is being censored here.
Anyone outside the Arms are not privy to what is happening.
It makes the forum partly fake.
So many comparisons to North Korea.
No rockets yet though. :eek:

Reactions: rpm
If it bothers you all that much chaps ignore them these posts may well turn out to be false but our replys are certainly not, we are all proffesionals doing the job day to day so the advice we give is useful not just to the op wether they are true or false ? But our other members read them and the advice we give is with out doubt useful to them i am selective on which posts i reply to as we all know our free time is limited but its good to keep up with you all and whats going on out there . Regards kop.
Bottom line for me kop is I don`t like being shafted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So How Many New Posts Are Lacking In Factitous Content. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't install any isolating cocks in the H&C feed to the tap so how can I identify which of the valves is passing? Shut the whole H&C water system down?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock