Search the forum,

Discuss So come on the pro and cons of intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
doomed, doomed i tell thee. nothing like a ferroli leo, you should know you fitted igas

have you ever herd of the everlasting match ? its kept under lock and key because if they sold it the match making industry would be devastated

have you ever herd of the everlasting match ? its kept under lock and key because if they sold it the match making industry would be devastated

I remember reading a book in primary school about roger the red hat with a candle that wouldn't blow out....is that what you mean?????

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They don't look the same, meant more reliability.
i look at ferroli and think of ideal with their logic, its there last chance. its for the cheapo end of market and could be a winner for them imo

I remember reading a book in primary school about roger the red hat with a candle that wouldn't blow out....is that what you mean?????

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

no thats the everlasting candle daft head, have you noticed how you can only read stories about it

Dyson promoted his bagless Vacuum idea for over 20 years, no major manufacturer wanted to know.

Once he started doing very well out of it, they all became interested and came up with similar ideas.

The same could happen with Intergas.

The dyson hoovers are utter ****e though.

Personally I find that the most common fault I attend on boilers is div valve, so to not have one is a huge bonus IMO. I'd happily fit intergas if I knew a local supplier.

and when there is no more div valves to change ? what will we do ?

Tbh I'd probably add the charge the extra I would make on a div vale on to quote for it being a "SUPER RELIABLE BOILER!" lol, or give them a Vaillant for less. Tbh in this age of 5-7 year warranties, the money is on the install, wouldn't worry bout repairs. Hopefully all their mates will want the same awesome boiler fitted by me lol.

Or Turn up the room stats and top the boilers up.

Try again " carlsberg don't do vacuums" you get the idea. To many Mohitos.

or bosch, who make excellent power tools and washing machines, making boilers, lord help us

you can fool all the people some of the time, you can fool some of the people all of the time

Iff they have real confidence in there product they would be seven years or even longer. It certainly gives the customer peace of mind. It may sound like of got something against Intergas, I haven't. When there really proven and the warranties longer I might jump on the band wagon myself.
their warranties in holland are much longer, once they have been over here a while then I expect they will match the ones in holland, I just tell my customers that they have been running some of their original test beds for 21years on the same heatex with no issues to date, probably 22 yrs as its a while since I was at the intergas offices. Since they introduced them to the market in 1996 they have yet to have had one heatex fail, cant say that for wb!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So come on the pro and cons of intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock