Search the forum,

Discuss Sky up again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo!!! Managed to get pulse ccm. Like it so far. So easy to navigate and lots of choice. Looking forward to getting tucked in. One thing I will need to add is some pilates work outs for the wife but need to learn how to do it.

Thanks Kay Jay for all the help

So, last night my pulse kept saying g it was updated on the 1st of June and says to do a fresh start. So do I need to clear all and install the new updated pulse ccm?

So, last night my pulse kept saying g it was updated on the 1st of June and says to do a fresh start. So do I need to clear all and install the new updated pulse ccm?
Not sure. Mine tells me theres an update available for mine but i havent been to ares wizard to check, but i think on the wizard there should be an update tab to click rather than the full restart.

Not 100% on it though

Mutley
I updated mine last night.

Takes about 5 mins.

Launch ares wizard
On one of the tabs there is an option for fresh start which wipes everything apart from ares wizard.

Click on fresh start
Wait for it to do its thing
Pull the power lead out and put it back in
Launch kodi
You will have a basic menu.
Click programs
Click add ons
Click ares wizard
Click browse builds
Click pulse
Choose pulse ccm
Wait till its done
When it tells you to restart the stick remember to ignore it and just pull the power again.

Remember to choose back up skin.

Relaunch kodi

Wait

After a couple if mins screen will go black for a minute. When it comes back on its all done.

There is some nnew stuff on it.

I got mine loaded up without faffing about with the pc stuff.

I used the info off this webpage to get Kodi on,

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

Then I followed Kevs advice to load up pulse. This was on Tuesday. I've not seen Mrs Croppie since then.....

I found the best way to load kodi to the firestick was to b install it on my phone or tablet from the playstore and use an app called apps2fire which sends it straight to the firestick. Simples

I found the best way to load kodi to the firestick was to b install it on my phone or tablet from the playstore and use an app called apps2fire which sends it straight to the firestick. Simples

Tried apps2 fire, didn't work for me.

Pulse ccm not installing. Saying invalid file. So I'm trying pulse aeon

Just had to put the Jarvis install for kodi on the fire stick & the nemesis build as the build that was put on when I bought the stick went down.....nemesis looks easier to navigate round & has njm soccer, exodus, Phoenix, U.K. Turk & all the others that I had before........

Seo-Michael.co.uk is the website to follow for all your kodi stuff, easy run thoughs on how to install programmes etc.....top stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sky up again in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock