Search the forum,

Discuss silicone gun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
what's the best silicone gun to buy? anybody tried the cordless ones?

If your kn bout the battery powerd ones I've heard they are rubbish, that's coming from a mastic man :)

Can't see the point in a cordless cartridge gun.

I've had one of these for years
P C Cox Powerflow Gun | Sealant Guns | NoLinkingToThis

If you need a battery one then you need to be choking the chicken a bit more to build up the old hand muscles. Dont forget to change hands :)

If your sealing glazing or exp joints in slabs but bathrooms OVER KiLL

I use the No Nonsense heavy duty gun from Screwfix 28862 ÂŁ6.79 really good.

Any cox made gun. They are the best. They have smoother action and back off enough when you release the trigger.

Can't see the point in a cordless cartridge gun.

I've had one of these for years
P C Cox Powerflow Gun | Sealant Guns | NoLinkingToThis
Thats the one I use. But the turquoise cox gun without the swivel barrel is also good and usually cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to silicone gun in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all, hope you are all well, i was just about to start siliconing my shower tray (long running project) and found the exp date on the tube FEB 23. the silicone is a DOW 785 unopened. it was stored in a cool dark place. is it ok to use? thanks
Replies
Views
Please can someone tell me the best way of removing a siliconed folding support rail that has been siliconed to a tiled bathroom wall at my mums. I can't get a hacksaw blade in between the wall and the plate and I can't get any thin windscreen cutter wire in as there is no gap. I don't really...
Replies
Views
Looking for silicone recommendations for sealing between a metal bath and upvc wall panels. I was going for dow 785+ but someone mentioned its no good for binding to plastic and that 785n would be better. Can anyone confirm this?
Replies
Views
Hi advise on the best anti mould white silicone for around bath, I know none will stop it completely
Replies
Views
I work for a company that makes silicone dispensers and we're running a small focus group in Hungerford (UK) on 14th June to get feedback on some new products. If you have any tips on how to find local plumbers who can help, that would be great. We're offering free lunch and a free cordless...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock