Search the forum,

Discuss sievert powerjet- propane canister help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently aqquired a sivert powerjet nozzle for soldering but cant get the prpoane canister a bought to fit does it need an adapter or do some not fit?

Sievert. Now there is a name from the past. Used to make top quality blowlamps..........paraffin:)
Didn't know they were still going.

Thats me learned another thing.

have you got the proper primus 2000 cylinder, theyre £35 ish then cheap to refill. get them online or at most mercheants

i recently aqquired a sivert powerjet nozzle for soldering but cant get the prpoane canister a bought to fit does it need an adapter or do some not fit?
Just noticed this post. There are 2 versions of powerjet burner. One for the refillable 2000 canister and one for the disposable. They are not interchangeable.
I have been after an adapter to go from the 2000 to disposable cylinder but as far as I am aware there isn't one. It's a great burner though.

Sievert. Now there is a name from the past. Used to make top quality blowlamps..........paraffin:)
Didn't know they were still going.

Thats me learned another thing.
I think Sievert merged with Primus or something. The Powerjet burner used to branded Primus and now it is Sievert.

Theres some adaptors availbale here..
[DLMURL="http://www.monument-tools.com/gasex.htm"]Tools, Plumbing Tools, Drain Cleaning, Plumbing Equipment, Drain Cleaning Equipment, Herramientas para Instalacin de Calefacciones y Fontanera, Rohrwerkzeuge[/DLMURL]
Do not mis pronounce the gasex thing some will think you are a queen!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need the refillable primus cartridge for it. They actually work out cheaper in the long run than the disposables. I used to have one until somebody nicked it and it was a good torch. Many merchants do them, and also companies who do welding gases always stock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sievert powerjet- propane canister help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock