Search the forum,

Discuss Siamp dropvalve .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
ehup guys , do any of you fine chaps know if the new siamp drop valves are interchangeable with the old ones , i.e. the cradle bit through the cistern base .

Thank you in advance

No idea mate. I was asking myself the same question as I have one of these to change on Monday. I am taking a close coupling kit just in case:confused::confused:

A7FD19DB-9D18-41D8-B00D-5376F69E5C79.jpeg

Or sell them a longer job and a fluidmaster and you won't need to replace it again in a couple of years

Or sell them a longer job and a fluidmaster and you won't need to replace it again in a couple of years

Yep I use Fluidmaster gear , but dont know if it will fit the Siamp cistern , its a concealed one and just dont have time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Siamp dropvalve .......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am trying to find an alternative flush valve to fit the cradle of a ideal standard push btn flush. It is all tiled in and changing to a Siamp or fluidmaster is not an option anyone have any ideas Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a siamp part, it's the white washer under the cap that flips off. I've recently changed the inlet valve and realised the water isn't cutting off because this washer has become hard and brittle so it's not moving. I can't seem to find this part. btw, I don't know what's it's...
Replies
Views
S
Hi there, our flush valve is still raising but refusing to drop back down. Been to all the plumbers merchants but none have anything that will click into the existing cradle. Its going to be far too difficult to remove the cistern and replace the cradle. Any advice pleas on where I might be...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi. Could somebody recommend a Muslim shower valve that does not leak please? Or one that has a washer that you can replace if it leaks? Some sort of tap will be fine that you can connect the shower pipe to please, ideally in chrome? Many thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock