Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Shower temp issues in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Neil Kemp

Neil Kemp New Member

Hi

I have a Mira Sport 7.5kw and am experiencing a problem with the temperature running hot and cold.

I have carried out all of the initial tests and also replaced the flow pressure switch but still no joy.
    Have also tried different shower head and hose but no joy

Could it be a costly fix?
    The shower is 3 years old so don’t want to spend loads on it as probably cheaper to replace

Any ideas?

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

Probably scaled up

3. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR

I would check the inlet filter if its partially blocked this would cause the problems your experiencing. Cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-03-28-05-46-32.png

4. Neil Kemp

Neil Kemp New Member

Hi
    Thanks for this and checked it out but couldn’t find anything. Spoke with Mira and they said the heater tank might be scaled and that is what would cause the problem. I looked on top of the heater tank and there were signs of scale, so will now replace that and see if it helps.
    Thanks
    Neil