Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required Shower Power Booster

Discuss Shower Power Booster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlanWright

The 'Shower Power Booster' is a new shower pump which is now being sold all over the UK (and Southern Ireland).

I am looking for professional plumbers to feature on my web site as a resource for customers wishing to employ a plumber who has knowledge of fitting this new pump for:-

Gravity systems
Electric Showers
Combi Boilers
And
Boosting Central Heating Systems

Please contact me through the web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower Power Booster in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
I want to swap my electric shower to a power shower. I have a 200 litre pressurised hot water tank in the loft (not a combi boiler) the hot side has a pump and decent flow, but the cold side/hot side has not got an equal pressure as the cold is just mains fed and would say the flow is below...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with my Grant Vortex internal combi boiler. Specifically the electrical side. Everything was working fine (with a dual channel Hive system) but then the central hearing stopped working. When looking it seemed like there were a number of loose contacts as when we moved the...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock