Search the forum,

Discuss Shower mounting bracket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shower mounting kit for showers with 150mm centres, surplus to requirements. Never used only fitted. £10

IMG_1020.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shower mounting bracket in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
hi all i hope you are all well i'm planning to install my shower mixer on Saturday. today i was doing a dry fit and i wanted to show you some photos and questions. i'm using fast fixing brackets. i was wondering what length do i cut the pipe to? also my shower bar mixer has these cone shaped...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm installing a walk in shower, opening into shower will be on right, mixer value on right, but shower head and drain on left. The pipe work from the shower mixer valve is exposed silver colour pipework. the pipe work will run up from the valve then take a hard left at the ceiling...
Replies
Views
Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the tape. Circumstances changed and I was not able to do the shower upgrade until now. I had a look at the bucket and see that the product seems to...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc) the shower runs at the right temperature for much of the time but suddenly changes to run cold, usually during the hair rinse time, for no apparent...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock