Search the forum,

Discuss Shower Mixer valve issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 100101

I want to swap over a shower mixer valve and it appears the previous installer got the hot and cold the wrong way round.
The pipes to the valve are fed directly from a Stuart Turner twin pump, is it as simple as changing the outlet pipes over on the pump to correct this issue

I want to swap over a shower mixer valve and it appears the previous installer got the hot and cold the wrong way round.
The pipes to the valve are fed directly from a Stuart Turner twin pump, is it as simple as changing the outlet pipes over on the pump to correct this issue
Would think that would work. How do you know that they are backwards

Would think that would work. How do you know that they are backwards
The hot is coming out of the right pipe and cold the left, I understand this is incorrect. the previous installer has fixed the valve upside down to correct the issue

The hot is coming out of the right pipe and cold the left, I understand this is incorrect. the previous installer has fixed the valve upside down to correct the issue
Then yes mate. Switch them at the power pump.

Reply to Shower Mixer valve issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock