1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Shower Door Hinge in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. El Fitzo

El Fitzo New Member

IMG_5278.jpg
    Hi All,

I hope someone can help me. One of my shower door hinges has broken and I'm looking for a replacement. However I've googled shower door hinges & cannot seem to find one that would fit despite looking for hours.

Does anyone have a clue what this hinge is (see pic) specifically called or better still where I can get one from???

Many Thanks
    El Fitzo

2. El Fitzo

El Fitzo New Member

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

Hundreds on ebay mate.

4. El Fitzo

El Fitzo New Member

I tried ebay but cannot locate the specific one I need like in the picture I attached. Any ideas?

5. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber

Any markings on the glass?

6. El Fitzo

El Fitzo New Member

I don't believe so but I will check when I get home in a couple of hours. Many thanks for your help.