Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Shocking- but desvered !!!! in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber GSR

2. sammathias

sammathias GSR

Typical council house that, although they usually replace things when became vacant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. oz-plumber

oz-plumber Plumber

As if he will ever pay that fine.
    Properties probably owned by a 'soon to be liquidated' company.

4. Ric2013

Ric2013 Plumber

In fairness, and I say this as someone who believes that housing should be properly regulated, with a kind of MOT for every rented home, at least a part of the responsibility for those awful conditions lies with the tenants. Doesn't look like any cleaning has taken place in those homes recently. Not that they should be re-let in that state of filfth.

5. Stigster

Stigster Plumber

The article mentioned that the state of the place was so bad it could not be properly cleaned. I can imagine living under such conditions would also be very depressing and that's going to affect people's motivation to clean too. I guess they just gave up or didn't know their rights so just put up with it all.