Search the forum,

Discuss sheet lead gola in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dsgas

anyone know how many questions are on the sheet lead gola test on the 6129?

I'm also doing Gola on the 6129. But havnt got to the sheet lead exam yet, maybe you could tell me more about plumbing processes or principles gola test. What questions came up?

20 questions on principles,quite easy just read jtl book and got mock papers from tutor both usefull.processes 25 questions about 6 on gas in here,this time mock papers were more use than jtl book.all depends on what group of questions you get.

What kind of gas questions were there? Any chance you could give me an example got it coming up soon..

u dont do gas in that one

got a question on what does a gas engineer do prior to working on a central heating system, a tightness test.what does corgi make the customer more aware of,illegal gas operatives.a gas fire has been installed in a domestic property but has luminus coloured flames what is the problem,insufficient oxygen.what does a plumber fill out after installing a new gas boiler,benchmark log book.a plumber attends a property with a problem on the meter who does he contact,national grid.these are just some of the ones i got and that was 2 weeks ago i sat processes the other guys at the same college got questions on gas too!

depends if its changed because i passed my nvq 3 just before september when they changed the tests to online but sheet lead is nvq 2 and just plumbing so maybe they might be chucking a few basic gas qs in now
?

ohh thanks man very helpful! so your doing level 2 now? or still doing some exams in level 1? And danielP, some guys from my college got gas questions too.

nvq 2 mate and speaking to alot of guys qualified a few years back the online exams have changed across the board just recently,colleges all over the place are having the same problems and are getting in touch with city and guilds.

oh thanks mate, i hope they sort it out soon i also had some lvl 2 questions in my health and safety exam. Could you tell me what sort of questions come up in the principles exam?

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man got processes exam monday so this should be helpful.

have you got Past principles exam papers?

i borrowed my principles paper to someone who needed a resit but i will see if i can get them back when they pass.;)

tutor had'nt got the exam room pre booked so sitting it this thursday.:confused:

passed sheet lead exam,all questions were on sheet lead so no funnies thrown in!jtl book good and past exam papers usefull too.asked the guy for principles paper back but he has'nt resat it yet.30 questions in total.

Good job man :) Ive got my Processes exam Monday :p Doing good on the revivsing atm, but have you got any more past module papers so i could test my self on. Thanks..

is any of your exams on computer now? or still paper exam ? where are you at college?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the exams yet? I dont mind which one's Princliples, Effective Working relations. Just anythink i can test my self on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sheet lead gola in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock