Search the forum,

Discuss Shadow / London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

I've just completed the C&G 6035 level 2 in Plumbing, and Logic Water Regs and Unvented Hot Water Systems.

I'm really just looking to shadow someone for a couple of weeks from the beginning of July. I'm based in Acton, West London. I just want to see some real life jobs, discuss them, watch the pro and learn from him/her.

I'm reliable. I'm hungry to learn.

I drive so can meet you where required before setting off for the day.

Is there anyone who can help?

Cheers
Jay

Well done jay and good luck mate,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

I've already started ;) I was reading the unvented one which is giving tepid water and some others. I'm trying to answer them in my head before I read on to see how I do.. Needless to say I have a lot to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Shadow / London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Hi..Good morning all Just recently passed my CCN1, course at Logic in Northolt....looking to gain some knowledge and Hopfully future employment from this forum...I'm based in west London,,Heathrow area..
Replies
Views
D
I'm plumbing my campervan and made the following schematic to show the different modes it can operate. Although I'm an experienced DIYer, I've never tackled a plumbing job this complicated and I'd appreciate any advice. Normal operation using Tank 1 – B, F open Normal operation using Tank 2 –...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 129220
D
Hi looking for some advice here if anyone would be so kind. Our existing system consists of an Ideal Logic Heat H15 heat only boiler paired to a 180L Kingspan Tribune XE Unvented Indirect Hot Water Cylinder (this is the Dual Stat version). Zone 1 (Downstairs) consists of 7 Radiators + Plumbed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock