Search the forum,

Discuss serviceplus s17r problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Olly81

Hi. I've just bought a flat at auction, the boiler system was installed around April according to paperwork, I can get hot water although no central heating! The thermostat has no red light when turned on and the timer switch is asking me to contact a service engineer. I know from looking up about the s17r that the system uses unique codes to reset so I can have heating, money being tight atm I thought I would ask the advice of some of you guys before I fork out money. If anyone could help me with the codes that would be great. There is power going to the thermostat just no red light! Many thanks in advance.

No. We don't spend time and money getting trained and qualified just to hand out codes willy nilly. There's a reason the service code is flashing.

You need to call in a suitably qualified GSR.

Job 38.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to serviceplus s17r problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock