Search the forum,

Discuss Service wanted for combi boiler (Procombi 85HE) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a service for the above boiler located in the East Bowling area of Bradford BD4. It has probably not been serviced for a while but otherwise is in good working order. There is a slow leakage of pressure in the system which requires a 'boost' every week or so. Boiler is located in Bathroom and runs 6 radiators.

Thanks for the opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Service wanted for combi boiler (Procombi 85HE) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a combi boiler (n8 topline compact hrc 30/cw5) required to fill in 1.5 BA, 8 radiators, and heated floors in the same system. I have a pressure loss problem, I lose ~0.3-0.4 every week without visible leakage. I had 2 plumbers and 1 guy from the boiler gas service company. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock