Search the forum,

Discuss Sentinel X900 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainman

Has anyone used this product?

Magic filter aid lol... Fernox have made one too, apparently it picks up debris & carries it to the system filter! How do they make a product that does that? I'm sure they just make this stuff up & think we're daft...

I guess a test would be to put it on a system where the magnet stays clean, run it for a week & see what it catches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sentinel X900 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently cleaned my central heating system with Sentinel X400 cleaner, flushed it out clear, refilled & added Sentinel X100 inhibitor. After a couple of months, I went to the loft to check the feed & expansion tank, open the lid, there’s some kind of white/yellowish fungus/growth floating...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open vented system S plan Also found there was no bypass and this was an external boiler with frost stat so boiler would start with no valves open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock