Search the forum,

Discuss Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob mac

Hi, we are looking for an individual, team or company to undertake domestic installation work, installing new boilers and full systems, the work will be a mix of like for like, conversion to combi, and full systems. The position will be self employed to start with opportunity to go full time PAYE with a company van after a qualifying period.

We have requirements for engineers in or to cover Sheffield, Doncaster, Derby, Birmingham and Coventry, and can provide as little or much work as you want!

We pay a price per job as below;
Like to like £300
Upgrade to combi £550
there is extra money for things like installing TRV's, valves, cylinders and such like.

If you are interested please PM me in the first instance, or my mobile is 07845 782502.

Why am I a little bit tempted? What is company, that work will be for?

Hi
Its for my company, we sell to customers using well trained sales surveyors, using this route we get a fair price, a little more than a local guy on his own but we look to have a far high level of customer care. where are you based? the company is called Green Homes.

would i be correct in assuming you supply the boiler, pipes, filters etc and the installer would be required to supply fittings, flux, solder etc?

would i be correct in assuming you supply the boiler, pipes, filters etc and the installer would be required to supply fittings, flux, solder etc?

Yes, we supply all materials except fittings etc. Normally we set you off with a bundle of 15 and 22 then just replace when needed. So far no one has taken the mickey and used all our pipe on their own work!! Some of our installers do a supply and fit rate for us as well as they amass the points and prizes for the boilers and stuff.

We settle all accounts on the Friday following the install in either case.

who is doing the power flushing ?

Chemical flush included in the prices above, we supply the chemicals. If a powerflush is specified we will pay extra for that £150 - 200 from memory

Hi Rob

Has your company got plans to expand upto the north east . if so I would be extremely interested in coming on board

If specified ?

Do you powerflush every install you do bod? The vokera I swapped on Monday had had x100 in it since the day it was installed, only I have ever drained it down and refilled. Was clean as a whistle, powerflush would have been a total waste of time.

X800, Magnaclean and mains flush is it needed.

Pretty much , even if I've dropped some cleaner in week before.in accordance with BS7593

Last edited by a moderator:
It only says thoroughly cleaned and flushed. No mention of a powerflush machine being used to meet that requirement. Fair enough, it may be good practice, but not always needed.

I never said it was I'm asking for his definition of "specified"

If the system requires a power flush, or the customer asks for it! I sit on the side that not every job requires or could handle a powerflush.

I powerflush every one regardless.

Unless like in tbs case I know the system like the back of my hand

Hi Rob

Has your company got plans to expand upto the north east . if so I would be extremely interested in coming on board

Hi, Sorry not at the moment, but we do go up as far as Sheffield, Donny and Rotherham. Also If you wanted we will pay for digs if you stay out!

I maybe interested, I'm based in Liverpool but if go quite would certainly be interested

What combi's do you tend to fit ?

Conversions from Y/S Plans ?

Do you get extra for say a Gas Carcas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Self Employed GasSafe Registered Engineer Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock