Search the forum,

Discuss Securing 50mm solvent weld shower waste pipe to wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all,
May sound a silly question but are there any tips for securing a waste that has minimal fall,i can get a couple of 50mm clips on the pipe but towards the end of the run the pipe is too close to the floor and the standard clips wont fit as its abovethe floor but just too close.
Replies appreciated.
Thanks ant.

Couple of chocks of wood?

images.jpg

Strap banding

Thanks for the suggestions i will use as many proper clips as possible and then me thinks a combination of either or both of wooden chocks and tie wraps with those pads screwed to the wall to accomodate a tie wrap hope that sounds good, how often should a 50mm waste be supported in the horizontal plane.
Regards and thanks all
Ant

Thanks for the suggestions i will use as many proper clips as possible and then me thinks a combination of either or both of wooden chocks and tie wraps with those pads screwed to the wall to accomodate a tie wrap hope that sounds good, how often should a 50mm waste be supported in the horizontal plane.
Regards and thanks all
Ant

Don't use plastic ties go brittle and break

Hot loads every 2 foot max

Thanks i would have used plastic ties so you can get metal then? Where from.
Regards.

Either punch banding or metal (duct) jubilees

Screwfix should have something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Securing 50mm solvent weld shower waste pipe to wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock