Search the forum,

Discuss SDS drill or core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyespy999

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
evening,

I am looking at some options to extend the ever growing tool kit. Can anyone recommend options for drilling waste up to 40 mm and copper up to 28mm in masonry. I know screw fix do an erbaur core drill set which has some good reviews but any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance

You don't need a dedicated core drill for 40mm holes, a heavy duty SDS drill using 40mm TCT core cutter will do.

If you were knocking out 4" & 5" holes for flues or vents then a dedicated core drill is more of a must.

Last edited:
go for a good quality sds >32mm drill bits and tct 45mm. (go up to 110mm possibly bigger and cut like butter)!
core drill any bigger if doing flues often, if not you can hire them and charge it to job.

i have a sparky from one of the chaps off here for £20 ;)
its a core and sds all in one, and not let me down yet although it has an uprated clutch in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SDS drill or core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock