Search the forum,

Discuss Scammed by training provider!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, could some one "or 2" give me some advise on a training company called BROOKHOUSE TRAINING CENTRE. I am looking to take the gas course to get my ACS then register with GAS SAFE. has anyone heard of BROOK HOUSE TRAINING CENTRE, does anyone know if they are good or bad. They want quite a few ££££. And it would be a big decision to make the WRONG decision . Thanks

Post Gas training Lomax wallsend
Hi everyone I am 33 from newcastle with little experiance I am currently deciding weather or not to take up a 6 mth course to become gas safe.
After 22 week course you get awarded BPEC gas foundation certificate.
ACS ccn1 & Cenwat certification.
After that you get a redused cost for further certification courses for appliances meters ect..
They pair you up with a corgi regestered gas fitter to complete your portfolio and at the end help you find employment.
Only thing is it's a £4500 course and a very big dission to leave my current employment and financial risk.
If there was any other way of getting the training I would happy do it.
I have always wanted to do this and will succeed no matter the time scale.
So now you know my story any feed back to weather this is a viable course If others have been down this route.
Is there a creeper way ?
They say they have a 100% pass rate with 97% of ex students in employment.
Any advice would be very much appreciated thanks. John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Scammed by training provider!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock