Search the forum,

Discuss Saunier duval smart thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Booth01

Hi I am looking for a smart thermostat but don't know which will fit
I went on nest web site and said check wires for codes but won't fit
as seem to only have 1234 in circuit board just seeing if any one has fitting one
to these boilers
thanks

Hi I am looking for a smart thermostat but don't know which will fit
I went on nest web site and said check wires for codes but won't fit
as seem to only have 1234 in circuit board just seeing if any one has fitting one
to these boilers
thanks

what model saunier duval?

Semia condens F24
you should have a white external controls lead to connect external controls to. This connection is a volt free/ potential free contact that acts as a switch you must not apply any voltage to this connection.

Edit: The nest heat link relay is compatible with this method. In their manual they refer to it as a "dry contact".

Last edited:
you should have a white external controls lead to connect external controls to. This connection is a volt free/ potential free contact that acts as a switch you must not apply any voltage to this connection.

Edit: The nest heat link relay is compatible with this method. In their manual they refer to it as a "dry contact".
Thanks yes got a white lead hanging down I will look for a nest one

Thanks yes got a white lead hanging down I will look for a nest one
most thermostats will be compatible you just have to make sure you install it correctly as not to apply voltage to the external controls connection within boiler.

A few other options would be netatmo, owl, salus it500, hive, heatmiser neo, tado, etc

Last edited:
most thermostats will be compatible you just have to make sure you install it correctly as not to apply voltage to the external controls connection within boiler.

A few other options would be netatmo, owl, salus it500, hive, heatmiser neo, tado, etc
Ok thanks looking at a Honeywell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier duval smart thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock