Search the forum,

Discuss Saunier Duval Enviroplus F24E repressurise issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

therickster

I have a SD wall mounted boiler which has a manually controlled refill loop for the heating circuit. It's worked fine until now - the pressure indicator shows 0.5 bar which triggers a fault code and it doesn't seem to want to re-pressurise (done before without problems) even when the refill loop is opened as per the instructions on the door to the controls. The hot water supply is fine and not affected so filters presumably ok. I removed the refill loop to check if the loop valves were ok and both seemed to work when physically pressed (ie they must be spring loaded). Does this loop need to be pressurised for the valves to work; there's a one way valve in that loop that appears to have a tundish but I can see no evidence of leakage here.

The three way valve is also weeping. We're in an area (Exeter) that is not designated hard water (?) but we do get some slight scaling. The plumber we used to service the boiler in the past seems to have gone offline.

Any experience with these boilers or advice would be very welcome

best advice, get in a technician to look at the problem. easily resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Saunier Duval Enviroplus F24E repressurise issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock