Search the forum,

Discuss Salus thermostat lost connection with receiver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I would really appreciate some help if possible. I have an Ideal Instinct boiler and a Salus RT510TX thermostat. Last night the Salus thermostat stopped connecting with the receiver- there is a red flashing light on the receiver, the heating no longer comes on and it no longer responds to anything I do on the Salus thermostat.

I tried re-pairing by pushing the Test/ Pairing button on the Salus, the screen says SYNC and counts down from 10 to 1 but nothing changes- the red light is still flashing and the thermostat isn't connecting with the receiver.

Is there something different I can try? Thank you so much in advance for your help- Sarah

Hi there, I would really appreciate some help if possible. I have an Ideal Instinct boiler and a Salus RT510TX thermostat. Last night the Salus thermostat stopped connecting with the receiver- there is a red flashing light on the receiver, the heating no longer comes on and it no longer responds to anything I do on the Salus thermostat.

I tried re-pairing by pushing the Test/ Pairing button on the Salus, the screen says SYNC and counts down from 10 to 1 but nothing changes- the red light is still flashing and the thermostat isn't connecting with the receiver.

Is there something different I can try? Thank you so much in advance for your help- Sarah
I would change it to a Honeywell or Drayton as salus are known for losing connection after a while.

Thanks so much for your help. Finally got them re-paired by turning the receiver off, taking the batteries out of the thermostat, turning the receiver back on, putting the batteries back in the thermostat and pressing the test/pairing button again. Think I might have to swap for a Honeywell in the future but all sorted for now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus thermostat lost connection with receiver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied. The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I have tried re-setting it but still no luck. Can anyone help please? I have the manual for it and it’s a Smart version from Advanced Heating Solutions.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my radiators on :) My Salus ST620WBC ran out of battery after ticking over nicely for years. Got it back on OK .... but now the 'reciever' on the boiler (a Worchester Combi 30si) is not working. It was left with no signal for a day yesterday. I got...
Replies
Views
I would like to install a Energenie MiHome Smart Thermostat, it has 2 wire inputs W and COM, my existing thermostat has 3 wires a red live, yellow (Not sure) and a blue wire that is connect to the earth for some reason. it is an old Altech thermostat. Does anyone know were the wires would go on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock