Discuss SALUS RT300RF WIRELESS THERMOSTAT PROBLEMS! HELPP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I moved my boiler upstairs it's all working fine for hot water but can't get heating to work I have a wireless thermostat connected but it's not bringing the heating on and it's got me thinking I've not wired it in correctly, I have 2 cables coming from the bottom of the boiler, 1 is the mains plug for the boiler and the other is for the thermostat it's just a 3 core flex cable and I have wired it in to the receiver live to live neutral to neutral and I have cut off the earth, it then says to put a link wire between COM and live which I have and then got the thermostat and called for heat, 3 seconds later the green light clicks on (calling for heat) but there is no life from boiler, have I done something wrong??

who moved the boiler?

My advice would be is to get the gas safe engy who installed your boiler back to wire the stat in as you need to be gas safe registered to remove the cover to the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SALUS RT300RF WIRELESS THERMOSTAT PROBLEMS! HELPP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back