Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss salus rf stat wiring in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. eddiebrown424

eddiebrown424 GSR

Hi

I am fitting a vaillant ecotecc pro 30 and have been asked to put in a salus missalrt 300rf stat and receiver. I normally wire the boiler into a 3 mp fused spur. Can anyone tell me the wiring for this stat and boiler and if its best to go into a 3 mp fused spur and out to the receiver. I found this link and was wondering if it is right

http://www.***********/diy/threads/how-to-wire-salus-rt500rf-to-valiant-eco-pro-tec.383770/

Thanks in advance

Eddie

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017