Search the forum,

Discuss Salus IT500 Wireless Thermostat Wiring Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I need advice on which wires go where, i have a Drayton lifestyle programmer for hot water and central heating and I am trying to fit a Salus IT500 wireless thermostat. I need to know how to wire this up.
picture attached show current setup,

stat.PNG

PNZX6156 (1).jpeg

HUDW2394.jpeg

L to live
N to neutral
Link live to com
4 to ch no
3 to aux no
1 to aux nc

Hope this helps

When you turn the heating on does the port valve move at all

Also pump should come on if boiler comes on as there wired together

When you turn the heating on does the port valve move at all

Also pump should come on if boiler comes on as there wired together

1. Hi Shaun,
    no, the port valve stays in the same position, no movement,

boiler fired up and hot water working all ok, but the central heating will not fire up, its as if no signal or feed there.

hi shaun,
i have put the old set up back on until after xmas day,
if its all right when you, can i touch base with you then for some more help on this

Did you install both links like in your pic ?

Hi Shaun
I have just rewired as instructed, central heating working all ok, no concerns, but the hot water will not fire up, when I put the central heating on the valve go to the right and stays there even if I try and fire up the hot water, the only way I can get the valve to move back is if I disconnect the white wire. picture attached to the current wiring

IMG_0335.JPG

Is the cylinder stat holding it off ?? Eg upto temp ?

Is the cylinder stat holding it off ?? Eg upto temp ?

Hi Shaun,

could be, the tank is hot from this morning and I haven't used any water.

I will programme the app for hot water and central heating times and see if it works then.
central heating great, thanks for the quick reply, will let you know.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Salus IT500 Wireless Thermostat Wiring Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock