Search the forum,

Discuss S3 firegun Anyone seen one of these gadgets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

spanner

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
IMG_20151206_180546.jpg

Bought it on amazon £50. Thought it was as good as the extreme turbo torch. Used once and the flame went star shaped and the piezo ignition has failed. Went to Toolstation and tried the nozzles and they'd both completely different. But that learnt a lesson about buying online . Going back to the Rottenburgers. Surefire 2. Never ever once let me down and always seemed ready for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to S3 firegun Anyone seen one of these gadgets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock