Search the forum,

Discuss Rumbling/Clunking noise coming from Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

First off, I'm unsure whether I've posted this in the correct forum but it seemed the most relevant from the list shown.

I seem to be getting a rumbling/clunking noise coming from our combi boiler when we run hot water in the bathroom. As it is making this noise, the needle on the pressure gauge is jumping around. The boiler is downstairs in our kitchen, and when I run hot water in the kitchen sink it sounds normal and fine.

Is this what is known as kettling?

Cheers,
Ali

This often happens when there is a partial blockage in the plate heat exchanger or a pump issue you need a GSRI to diagnose the fault and carry out repairs or replacement. Regards kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rumbling/Clunking noise coming from Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock