Search the forum,

Discuss Rothenburger Superfire 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alexclark

Does anyone know why The Rothenberger Superfire 3 is not sold in the UK?
Seems a little odd that their latest greatest burner is not being sold here

regards

Alex

oh really, superfire 2 better? i just assumed cus it's their latest model its probably better

Whats the diff between 2 and 3
google them to see its just a new model actually looks a bit flimsy to me trigger looks plastic but not actually seen one in the flesh
the reason the superfire two has the groove round the base of the nozzle is so its weaker than the light wieght disposable bottle if it falls over the gun braeks at the neck rather than a possible break in the skin of the bottle which could obviously be very dangerous

All rothenburger tools are flimsy. I am surprised monument don't have a better presence in the merchants. Their grips are ok but they are knipex under another guise as are the pipeslices Kopex under another guise. Everything else is poor in general. The torches are poor they don't last that long I am using a Seivert torch which has already outlasted the roth I last had. I try to anoid rothenburger tools and stick with Monument or Bahco and I have a local place that sells kopex slices at a decent price.

i wouldnt touch rothenburger stuff if you paid me, the quality over the last 10 years has fallen to the level of b+q own brand speaking of which rothenburger have introduced a line of tools my local b+q which silverline would be ashamed of! to answer the question about the super fire 3 its the same torch as the seivert 90 which uses a primus type cannister, i asked the local rothenburger rep what the deal was and he said they where only available in the states at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenburger Superfire 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock