Search the forum,

Discuss Rip Nicky Hayden.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend? Guess you were a big fan of his. Genuine nice guy and popular with the other riders yes but legend is a word for the likes of Rossi.

Legend? Guess you were a big fan of his. Genuine nice guy and popular with the other riders yes but legend is a word for the likes of Rossi.
I'm a big fan of Moto gp, Rossi is a different league but it was Hayden who stop his reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rip Nicky Hayden.............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'll be fitting a couple of Essex fl@anges to my HW tank soon. required hole is 38mm. I know these tanks are quite thin and can rip easily so what's the best way to drill them with a hole cutter?
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
D
I'm trying to replace the intake pipe for a toilet. The current one is ridget pvc piping. I'm trying to swap it with a flexible hose to install a bidet. I can disconnect the pipe from the toilet, but I can't unscrew it from the shutoff valve. Am I meant to be able to dismantle it or is it just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock