1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Rip Liz smith in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

What an actress she was. Google her acting career. There isn't much she didn't star in.

Looks like she had a great life. 95 is quite some going!

2. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Archetypal little old lady she was.

RIP Liz.

3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

This is utterly morbid and RIP, very funny woman, but we were only trying to decide yesterday if she'd died during this terrible year for celebs!!!! I feel bad!!!!

4. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

Loved her as Nana in the Royal family....very funny actress although could play serious roles just as well
    R.I.P Liz Smith...Turnpin

5. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Goodbye Liz Smith RIP another Celeb gone and the years not over yet !!

6. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

7. AlexGas

AlexGas Plumber GSR

8. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

I remember her from the Vicar of Dibley and her crazy recipes! There`s actually an episode where shes dying and the vicar (dawn french) comes to visit her.