Search the forum,

Discuss RIP Chuck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atouchofgas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Rip Chuck Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP Chuck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither myself. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I know there’s a lot of people who are happy to just chuck in a combi on every install, whether it’s suitable or not. What I’d like to know is, in what situation do you refuse a combi? Obviously things like a 4 bathroom house might not be suitable but what about cost savings with...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to fail across the top of the pan and if you put a bit of weight on it it opens up by about 5mm. They've been in use (light use 4 toilets in a holiday...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
D
I'm trying to replace the intake pipe for a toilet. The current one is ridget pvc piping. I'm trying to swap it with a flexible hose to install a bidet. I can disconnect the pipe from the toilet, but I can't unscrew it from the shutoff valve. Am I meant to be able to dismantle it or is it just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock