Discuss Riello burner: Usually have to press the red reset button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

quantum

Hi All,

I'm hoping for some advice. I have a 9 year old riello burner which is causing me some problems. When I turn it on at the control panel in the house the burner does not kick in all the time. It got to the point where I was having to go outside and press the reset button every time. I got the guy who services my boiler to have a look and he began with replacing the capacitor. The bioler worked perfectly for 1 week until last night when it didn't come on again - I had to press the reset button again! The boiler guy doesn't seem to know what to do next, he's talking about it being better if it just stopped working!!

As a side note, when I switch the heating on in the house I'm certain I can hear a light buzz from the control panel occasionally - could this be relevant or just normal?

Get a different boilerman/plumber in! I wonder how he knew how to change the capacitor but doesn't know what else might be wrong. Trouble is there are so many things this could be from photocell to solenoid to blocked oil line to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello burner: Usually have to press the red reset button in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back