Search the forum,

Discuss Riello 171T motor help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GSElectrician

I bought a replacement 171T motor, the new one ahs a five wire connection, the old one a four wire.
are they compatible ? what is he correct connections for the new version ? any ideas ?

I bought a replacement 171T motor, the new one ahs a five wire connection, the old one a four wire.
are they compatible ? what is he correct connections for the new version ? any ideas ?

What you replacing the motor on?

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain.)

lol.

As Lance stated..... Wrong motor... Doesn't matter what he's fitting it to its not gonna work properly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Riello 171T motor help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have an almost 1 year old SaniCompact Comfort wall-hung toilet which has worked flawlessly until about a month ago. The last couple of times it was used, it made a loud noise and acted like it didn't want to flush. I guessed that it might be time to...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
Hi. I have a firebird enviromax combi boiler. each time it turns off the motor on the riello burner keeps running for a while then the whole thing goes into lock out. flashing green and red. shouldn't the motor turn off straight away? I'm also getting pressure building up while it's running...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock